100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2011! December 30, 2010Posted by Jaidis in Challenges.
add a comment
I recently decided that I would sign up for a book challenge hosted by Book Chick City! Why did I sign up? Well, I figured that since I plan on reading books in 2011 anyway, it only makes sense to challenge myself to read a certain number of books. I know 100 books sounds like a large number, and really it is, and that makes this challenge all the more fun…don’t you think?!
Interested in signing up for this challenge? Here are some of the details to help you decide if you want to join or not:
* Challenge begins Jan 1, 2011 and ends on Dec 31, 2011
* Read 100 books or more in 2011
* All books can crossover into other challenges that you are currently signed up for
* Only print books and ebooks count – No audiobooks
* You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year
* Want to sign up but don’t have a blog? That’s OK! Visit Book Chick City and fill out the form to be added to the Linky
This is the first 2011 challenge that I have signed up for and I hope that I can successfully complete this challenge!