Being Green Giveaway – Winners! April 9, 2011Posted by Jaidis in Being Green, Giveaways.
Tags: Books, Giveaways
1 comment so far
Thank you to all who came out and entered my Being Green giveaway!
I used random.org to select the winners. Winners have 48 hours to claim their prize or new winners will be selected. And the winners are….
Winner of the Eco Inspirations Bookmark is……
Winner of the digital copy of Trash Talk – It’s Easy to Be Green is…..
* Lora S.
Winners of the digital copies of How I Learned to Love the Walrus are…..
* Cynthia W.
* Lauren P.
Because nobody selected that they wanted the copy of Raising Baby Green, I will save it for a future giveaway :)
Emails will be sent to the winners shortly!
Also, I’d like to thank Lillian Brummet, Tonia Brown and Beth Orsoff for taking part in Being Green Week! You lovely ladies made Being Green Week a possibility!
Until Next Time,
Being Green Week & Giveaway! April 3, 2011Posted by Jaidis in Being Green, Giveaways.
Tags: Books, Giveaways
Welcome to my Being Green week on Juniper Grove!!
This week I will be posting about why it’s cool to Be Green! From recycling to reusing, you will learn some great ways to help out! Awesome posts lined up for this week include:
* Interview with Lillian Brummet! She stops by to talk about her Ebook, Trash Talk – It’s Easy to Be Green!
* Guest post by author Tonia Brown – The Steampunk Art of Recycling!
* Guest post by author Beth Orsoff about the inspiration behind writing How I Learned to Love the Walrus!
And since I love giving away stuff, I’m going to start by posting a giveaway! The giveaway rules are as follows:
* Giveaway is open from now until 10:00 pm EST on April 9th.
* Following is not required to enter, however there are some extra entries available to enhance your chances of winning.
* Winners will be emailed on April 10th and have 48 hours to reply back to claim their prize or new winners will be selected.
* Giveaways are International, however a couple of the giveaways are limited to US/Can due to shipping costs.
Now on to the prizes!!
Giveaway # 1 – US and Canada Only
1 lucky winner will receive this Eco Inspirations bookmark! It features the saying “The Earth is what we all have in common. – Wendell Barry.” This bookmark is part of the “Read a book * Plant some seeds * Grow your world” movement. The green leaf featured on this bookmark has been embedded with wildflower seeds so you simply remove the leaf, pick a suitable location, and watch as your new flowers grow!
1 lucky winner will receive this paperback copy of Raising Baby Green – The Earth Friendly Guide to Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Baby Care by Alan Greene, M.D! This book has been read once and is still in excellent condition!
Giveaway # 3 – International
1 lucky winner will receive a digital copy of Trash Talk – It’s Easy to Be Green by Lillian Brummet! Please note that should you win this, your email will be passed on to the author who will then send you the digital copy.
Giveaway # 4 – International
3 lucky winners will receive digital copies of How I Learned to Love the Walrus by Beth Orsoff! I recently read and reviewed this book and I loved it! You can check out my review HERE. Please note that the winning emails will be passed on to the author who will then send you the digital copy.
So now you know what’s up for grabs so let me tell you the different ways to enter.
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment with your email address, where you live, and which giveaways you are interested in winning. If your location allows and you want to enter all of them, that’s fine just please let me know. I want you to win a prize you will be happy with :)
Extra Entries – Please leave a separate comment for each entry and include the name you follow by for verification.
* Have a confirmed email subscription to Juniper Grove. You can find the email subscription form in the right sidebar.
* Follow me on Twitter
* Follow Tonia Brown’s blog, The Backseat Writer on Google Friend Connect
* Follow Lillian Brummet on Twitter
* Like Beth Orsoff on Facebook
Thank you all for visiting Juniper Grove and Good Luck on the giveaways! Please feel free to spread the word about this giveaway to all your friends! It will be greatly appreciated!! :)