NYBCelebration Blog Hop! September 30, 2011Posted by Jaidis in Books, Giveaways, Nurture Your Books.
Tags: Authors, Awareness, Books, Giveaways, Nurture Your Books
I’m excited to announce that as part of the huge Nurture Your BOOKS™ 2nd Annual Celebration of Authors & Readers Worldwide, we are hosting a blog hop so that you have a chance to help promote Global Literacy!
But first, what is the Nurture Your BOOKS™ 2nd Annual Celebration of Authors & Readers Worldwide?
This event is a great way for authors and readers to come together to network and above all, to promote Global Literacy. This event will take place on the Nurture Your BOOKS™ NING which is 100% free to join. We have already had over $8,500 + in prizes donated to the event for readers and authors to win!
To get a small taste of what all is up for grabs, be sure to enter the Early-Bird Giveaway!
So how can you help promote Global Literacy! Sign up to take part in our NYBCelebration Blog Hop!
Rules and Blog Hop Guidelines:
- Blog Hop will run from November 14th – November 25th
- All prizes should be book-related
- Prize/Prize Packages should be valued anywhere from $5.00 to $100.00 USD
- Each NYBCelebration Blog Hop Host is responsible for picking, purchasing and shipping the prize(s) out to their blog hop winner(s)
- Everyone with a tasteful blog is welcome to participate – Authors, Readers, Book Bloggers, Reviewers, Literary Industry Professionals and more. Please do not have graphic images of a sexual/violent nature on your blog as the celebration is open to people of all ages, including minors.
- Please make entering your giveaway simple. Include 1 mandatory entry and no more than 3 additional entries.
- Please display the NYBCelebration badge on your blog for the duration of the giveaway and include the badge in your giveaway post.
To join the blog hop, visit the Linky on the NURTURE Virtual BOOK Tourz™ Blog.
The Linky will close on November 1st so be sure to sign up today! We will send a note out to all participating blogs after the Linky is closed as a reminder and to provide you with the html code to add the Linky of blogs to your post.
If you have any questions, please let me know at jaidis.vbt(at)nurtureyourbooks(dot)com